Whether you’re building your dream home or working with a unique space, custom shower doors may be on your mind. Choosing custom shower doors allows you to be creative and give your bathroom a unique and sleek design. Here’s how to choose custom shower doors for your home.
- Consider Your Space – When choosing your custom shower doors, consider your space. You may have a vision of a large, elegant shower enclosure, but if you’re working with a small space, that isn’t realistic. Before choosing your shower doors, consider the following questions.
- How much space do I have? (What are the dimensions?)
- What style am I going for?
- How much am I willing to invest?
- Consider Your Options – Once you answer the questions above, you are able to assess each option and discover which shower door type will work with your space and budget. The following are great custom shower door options to consider.
- Frameless Shower Doors/Enclosure – This is a great option if you want a sleek and simple look in your bathroom. This type of shower typically requires a good amount of space.
- Semi-Frameless Shower Doors – If you’re looking for the sleekness of a frameless shower without the price tag, a semi-frameless shower door is a good fit for you.
- Framed Shower Doors – If you want a custom shower door that has a lot of strength and durability, consider a framed shower door. The frame offers support and durability for your shower.
We hope this guides you to custom shower doors that are a right fit for your home or project. If you have any questions regarding custom shower doors or the services we provide, please contact us at Inabinet Glass & Mirror Co Inc. today!